Your brand must be able to transcend your entire enterprise. Therefore, building a better brand for your enterprise is believed to be an essential factor for the improved performance of your product. But it’s inevitable that the enterprise brand faces many challenges when it comes to local SEO. Local SEO is a search that helps your business become more visible in the local search results on Google. Those businesses that have a physical location or those which serve a geographic area can benefit from local SEO. Mastering local SEO paves way to realising tips on how to do nationwide SEO and Google My Business SEO provided that you have an understanding how Google treats your goal search queries in numerous markets.
Hence, there are challenges when it comes to Enterprise Local SEO. What are they?
Locations seem to interfere when it comes to strategizing means for digital marketing. National e-commerce marketing is a thing that the retailers are typically focussing on. Though, dealing with many locations at the same time can look complicated, locations are undoubtedly considered as the biggest asset when it comes to SEO. The challenge of the organizations lies with prioritizing the locations. Factors that help in prioritising the location are:
- Segregation of the market for the top categories
- Testing You plan in multiple markets
Compile a single summary location data
Irrespective of the fact that your business might be running on multiple locations, you should be able to pool in and compile a single kind of summary of your location wise data that comes handy.
Improving the store locators
There is a practice that the brands outsource their store-locators to many third-party vendors. But in such cases, it is essential to make sure that the strategy works well. You must check on:
- A convenient store-locator – Your locator must be designed in a manner as it should come handy when a person user clicks on to get the required info.
- Supportive content on the location page – A location page with relevant content that compliments the topics that you rank for enhances your SEO performance.
- Prioritise location on categories – This indicates Google that your location is relevant for these categories.
Management of Google My Business
Google My business is an easy and effective way to list your locations on the yellow pages’ listing. But there are certain factors to take care of:
- Check for duplicate listing – As it directly affects your ranking
- Regularly monitor your GMB listing – for any changes that you might discover and calls for action
- Monitoring your GMB posts – multiple posts for different locations paves way to better promotions. A tracking parameter helps to measure your performance in your analytics.
Enhance your local search presence for SABs and Marketplaces
There are numerous local enterprise brands that don’t have a specific location. Hence, they might not appear in the local search pack though they target around the local search queries. This forces them to miss out on those potential clicks and revenue coming. In-order to get a better local pack visibility it is recommended to build a ‘store within a store.’
The five major SEO challenges that the enterprise face locally can be remedied if you look into your Google My Business functionality and Optimize Your Store Locators.