It is a well-acknowledged fact that content is the king in modern-day marketing communication. Creating compelling and concise content is crucial to the success of all businesses and brands in contemporary marketing space. However, content concentrated on one single platform isn’t going to be of any help. What is required is cross-platform dissemination of quality content so that your results will be the very best.
SocialPulsar is one of the top content marketing agencies in San Francisco offering highly effective content development services for our clients. One of the best digital marketing agencies in USA today, SocialPulsar aids our clients with a platter of high-end digital marketing activities that are in tune with the best practices internationally. Let’s see and understand how to repurpose a blog post into many pieces of content, applying it to different formats across different platforms.
Start with the blog post
The first step in the process is to create a blog post. This is important for a number of reasons. This lets you have all the research data you need in one single place. This helps you prepare the rest of your content easily. Some of the ways with which you can get maximum mileage out of a single blog post include:
- 1. Use your blog as a script, or an outline for podcasts, YouTube Videos and so on.
- 2. Make a note of the key points from your post in the Notes App and share it via social media
- 3. Turn Blog content into an eBook. This way, you can expand on top-performing blog posts.
- 4. Entice visitors with downloadable Lead Magnets. Turn blog posts into useful one-pagers to bring new leads to the funnel
- 5. Take up social blogging by posting shorter versions of your blog in mediums like Reddit and Quora.
- 6. Re-post on Repeat. Re-share all relevant content across social channels. Remember to change the hashtags and captions though.
Create a Video and upload to YouTube
Turn your blog post into a video. The idea is not to sit down and make a video of you reading the blogpost as it. Keep the blog post as a base and make it into a script, prepare a few bullet points if you want to and go for the shoot. Use the subheadings of the blog if needed and jot down the important things you have to cover within each section. Embed your video into the original Blogspot. Add a structured markup to your embedded video. Build a themed playlist by breaking the blog content into sections. Also, remember to have the YouTube videos transcribed.
Upload the same video to your Facebook video library in order for it to appear in the main feed and Facebook Watch. You will have to break the content into one-minute micro sessions. You will also have to come up with how-to videos that would focus on key concepts from the first post. Flaunt the product more than anything else and also highlight quotes and stats for easy understanding.
For more insights on how to create and spread content effectively, get in touch with SocialPulsar. We will be happy to aid you and help you accomplish your content marketing requirements.