Pundits had long following the traditional sales and marketing strategies to generate leads. But as data become more prominent and easily available, the real challenge for business was not to have those numbers in place but to find value in it. You would like to have 10 prospective leads who are genuinely interested in your business outing, against a 50 who will never be interested in your product, right? In the era of Business Intelligence, you have the golden opportunity to filter down the leads based on its quality. Thats were two of the major slices of marketing – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) comes to the frame.
Along with CRO program and SEO services in San Francisco, SocialPulsar provides all the digital marketing services making it the one-stop destiny for businesses.
What is SEO and CRO?
Search Engine Optimization is a process of generating traffic in a free, organic, and natural, way for the website across various search engines. All major search engines have primary search results, and SEO intends to rely on content and local listings to get the website ranked among them, without any paid formats.
Conversion Rate Optimization is a process of improving the ROI from your existing traffic, without targeting on deriving a higher number of leads. CRO is basically an art or science of engaging the landed website leads and eventually closing the sales pipeline. By relying on visual designs, user experience, copywriting, etc, you are basically influencing people to act.
What do SEO and CRO have in common?
Conversion Rate Optimization is easily confused with Search Engine Optimization. But fundamentally both these terms differ in terms of its functionality. While SEO ultimately focuses on driving leads, CRO is a purpose-built strategy for increasing the conversion rates. However, both of them have certain similarities in terms of their work operation. Being the top SEO agency in USA, SocialPulsar can help you secure better sales growth for your business.
Both SEO and CRO,
- Involve website optimization
- Involve conversions as Key Performance Indicators
- Work in collaboration with other marketing initiatives
What differentiates SEO and CRO?
- SEO relies on algorithms to get the websites ranked, while CRO relies mainly on optimization for better user experience.
- SEO is geared towards an organic approach, while CRO can also accommodate paid formats as well.
- CRO is focused towards bottom level business funnels, but SEO remains valid from scratch to end.
- CRO strategies are completely focused on on-page activities, whereas SEO, as we all know, focuses on both on-page as well as off-page.
Key CRO Strategies to Follow
CRO literally involves everything you do with your marketing purpose. It demands all the steps to be properly taken care of since the relevance of its role comes towards the last stage of the sales funnel. Starting from scratch, here is what a business should ideally conduct and follow.
- Buyer Persona Research – Create a persona or a fictitious profile of your potential visitors. It helps seamlessly in breaking down the complexity of the marketing process and transforms business thoughts to insightful understanding.
- Focus groups – Conduct qualitative research like focus groups can reveal valuable insights, which will play a pivotal role in generating a better hypothesis for split testing. This can help frame better CRO strategies for your marketing.
- Web psychology – Analyse the online behaviour of the target audience through means of human-computer interaction, cross-culture psychology, and even neuroscientific studies to evaluate the brain activities of the target group.
- A/B Split Testing – Make a copy of the website and keep performing A/B testing. Analyze the results to keep the version which performs better and drops the other version. This can help significantly in running successful CRO program.
Key CRO Techniques
In order to succeed in CRO, the whole marketing team should work closely and harmoniously. All the systems and strategies should apprehend each other if you are looking to avail conversion rate optimization services in USA. Here are some essential tips to make Conversion Rate Optimization success with SocialPulsar.
- Cross-platform friendliness – Digital media today is spread across multiple formats and variants. While developing a website, make sure it delivers delightful user experience across all the platforms.
- Personalization – Personalised brand experience is the thumb rule of digital marketing. When it comes to CRO, applying personalisation has a deep impact on improving the conversion rate.
- Cross channel efforts – CRO is mainly an on-page activity. But syncing it across all the platforms are essential. Social media pages and other paid campaign landing pages should be perfectly optimized to guide the customer.