Anytime, any day, social media sites are flooded with a lot of marketing contents regarding various products and services. One among them is influencer marketing, which has taken the digital marketing industry by a storm, thanks to the technological disruptions and the increased market absorptions of smartphones. From a relatively easy marketing process using social media celebrities to promote brands, influencer marketing stands today as the buzzword of the industry.
If your business is still reluctant towards choosing social media influencer services USA, then it’s high time for you to reconsider your plan and stay ahead of the curve. If you happen to be a novice brand, then we will help you understand what exactly the concept means and what are the perks of influencer marketing. With years of expertise, SocialPulsar has outrun other social media marketing agencies in USA to become the most competed as per the industry standards.
What is influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is a mix of old and new marketing tools that refines the idea of celebrity endorsement in the modern concepts of content-driven marketing campaigns. It’s basically an association between a brand and an influencer, where the latter will promote the brand’s products and services in return of financial benefits. However, the concept is way different from celebrity endorsements.
Influencers are trusted social figures within a niche community, who enjoy strong customer base in social media. They are supposed to typically possess knowledge about the industry they are representing. As per the Forbes survey, influencer marketing is forecasted to churn around a whopping $10 billion by 2020. If something is predicted to become such a trendsetter, then it should have some perks as well. Let’s see what exactly the concept does with a brand.
- Approach – Every brand should carefully evaluate their influencer marketing approach. Get a team properly organized before framing the strategy. Plan and fix the budget and spend ample time doing research.
- Value – Every brand has to find value in the association. An influencer must have the ability to sway brand perspectives to influence the behavior of the market. Brands should be able to identify the relevance, credibility, resonance, and relatability of the influencer.
- Content – Influencer should appropriately deliver content through the right channels. Their personality and style must be in synchrony with the brand’s voice and market placement.
Benefits of Influencer Marketing
- Never Compels – Unlike other traditional marketing techniques, influencer marketing is less compelling to the audience. Since the audience has a certain level of attachment with the influencer, they will feel the message more lightly.
- More Trust – Influencer have been long investing their time in earning trust and loyalty of their followers. They have been habituated in sharing content in the most desired formats of their followers. This, in turn, can benefit a brand in establishing trust.
- Niche Targeting – Influencer marketing enables the brand to successfully roll out niche targeting which targets specific demographics. This helps brands in curating marketing plan with more accuracy and maximum benefits.
- Boosts SEO – Social influencers can be a great source for creating quality backlinks for your website. This will gain more traffic for your website and significantly boost the SEO rankings as well.
- More Conversations – Since it’s their social icon who is representing the brand, the followers feel more personalized by the marketing content, which triggers more brand conversations. This will be more beneficial to the brand in terms of closing the sales.
Influencer Marketing Trends 2019
Now that you have skimmed through the basis of influencer marketing and how much it can influence a brand, you will be all set to strategize a plan for your brand. Well, here are some of the emerging trends in influencer marketing that you might need to have a look.
- Episodic Content – When targeting for brand affinity based on various content-driven approach, brands can spread content across various channels in an episodic way. This will retain existing customers, generate new followers and triggers more brand affinity.
- Ambassadorship Programs – Brands need to significantly up their influencer relationships. Creating an ambassadorship program and inducing long-running campaigns can invoke more trust and brand recall among the audience.
- Measurement – Analytics techniques like social media third party pixel tracking will enable brands to more accurately measure the reach of the influencer marketing efforts. Marketers need to rely on viable solutions for organizing the campaign perfectly.